Friday, 12 November 2010

A little of what you fancy

As it's Autumn, there's hardly anything going on in my garden except yellow leaves.  Having said that I've become completely obsessed with thorny plants to stop kids climbing over my fence - the Berberis I bought from EBay arrived and it's bright Orange berries are the pretty much the only colour in the garden right now...

Berberis
 So I thought I'd take a few pictures of my new favorite restaurant called
'A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU FANCY'


Here's the seasonal veg on display...
Seasonal Veg
Some pears and cider
Pears and Cider
 I think these are poached pears or something - eaten with cream or ice-cream
Poached Pears
There is a lot of Orange in Autumn.

 This is my favorite bit that I think you should try at home.  Pansy's in pint glasses.
Pansy's in a pint glass

It is run by the lovely Elaine.  If you happen to be in East London I highly recommend it...

1 comment:

  1. You could definitely see your skills in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    Feel free to visit my blog post dobre chwilówki centrum

    ReplyDelete