Wednesday, 1 September 2010

MC Kinky

Today I went to my friend Caron's House who used to be called MC Kinky in the 1990's and was a celebrity rapper.  Now she is called Feral.
This is Caron's garden, which is also feral  (according to an online dictionary, by the way, Feral means -
'existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.')

This is not great news.  The only good thing about this garden is that the tree which you see is a lovely apple tree full of tasty apples.  I am going to go and help her make this garden look glamorous.

This is Caron/MC Kinky/Feral's hit single from the 90's -



Obviously I don't condone the use of drugs (not even plant fertiliser) but I rather enjoy that tune.  My favorite song by Feral is called Dskasting (read - disgusting - which sums up that garden!).  You can hear Dskgasting here (Track 4) 

I love Feral
 

1 comment: