Sunday, 28 February 2010

Fabulous Fondue

I have just held a FABULOUS FONDUE party with my personal illustrator and President of Hackney Allotments (I'm not sure that's strictly true but he's definitely something to do with the allotments in Hackney) David Shenton. I am very merry as I have just finished this bottle of Sloe Gin which was home made by my personal illustrator and President of Hackney allotments David Shenton, using Sloe's from a Hackney allotment.
From Blogger Pictures


To make Sloe Gin basically you drink half a bottle of Gin, stick some sugar and the Sloe's in and put it in a dark cupboard for 2 months. But remember to shake it, shake shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wl6R8u6Zus

(Sloe's are the fruit which come from the Blackthorn Bush, they are a relative of the Plum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment